About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
Wife of an AMAZING man. Mother of my 5 crazy, beautiful McKiddos. Passionate believer of God, of love, and of creativity for all.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Charlie went to be with Jesus early this morning. He took a piece of all of our hearts with him. Continued prayers for the family as we grieve would be much appreciated. Thank you all for pouring your hearts out for this little life. In his 3 days on earth he has touched more lives than many of us dream possible. We praise the Lord always, for he is good, even in the midst of such pain.
I sign off with this quote, "If you want the peace that passes understanding then you have to give up your right to understand".

6 comments:

  1. Bryan and Rachel,
    We love you both so much.
    We're here if you need anything.
    We're praying for your entire family.
    Love,
    Keven and Angela and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He will keep Him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Him." Oh, how I pray the overwhelming peace that passes any understanding that we could fathom, would envelop you guys right now. Weeping with those who weep....

    Miguel and Laurel Rivera
    Chico, CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryan and Rachel,
    I cry with you and pray for God to grant you perfect peace. Mat. 5:4 says "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." May you be comforted in the loving arms of God. I love you both and I continue to pray for a miracle to come out of this devastating situation. God bless you two.
    Love,
    Danella

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless baby Charlie and his family. If any of you need anything don't hestitate to ask. You are all in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Baby Charlie, a precious baby boy...will always be in our hearts.

    Love, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our prayers are with you as you face each day, tthat you will continue to see Jesus in your lives and always keep your precious faith and love for our Lord. Baby Charlie is in Jesus' loving arms and you will be together some day. Love to you. Jan and Skip Kenitzer
    Salem, Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, you will always be my "other daughter" and I love you to pieces. You and Bryan are in my prayers. I know there's not much anyone can say that doesn't sound really trite right now. I, too, have a baby in heaven. I don't like to talk about it much. Walking through "the valley" is not much fun, in fact it sucks. Our only comfort is that He is there walking with us. I love you, call ANYTIME. Love, Val

    ReplyDelete